Jump to main content



About Credit Unions

How can I withdraw funds?

Withdrawals can be made by personalized check or check card drawn on your checking account, in person, or by mail with a signed withdrawal request. Members with checking or savings accounts may also use automated teller machine (ATM) cards to make withdrawals at ATMs nationwide. Phone withdrawals may be made by using Phone Banking, our free touch-tone telephone service.

Also, with our affiliation with the CO-OP Network and Allpoint, Canyon State Credit Union members have access to more than 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide including more than 1,000 in Arizona.

Return to FAQs